- Shoulder pads are received, inspected and logged in by customer name.
2. Preparation for cleaning & sanitizing:
- Elastic straps are removed to be machine washed.
- T-Hook/Key-hole hardware is removed.
- Shoulder pad shell and detachable padding is tagged with customer code and number.
3. Cleaning & Sanitizing:
- Shoulder pad shells are cleaned and sanitized.
- Padding and elastic are cleaned and sanitized.
- Repairs are made to each pad as needed.
- New elastic, laces and T-hook/Key-hole hardware are replaced as needed.
5. Preparation for shipping:
- Each shoulder pad is labeled with customer code, number and year reconditioned.
- Bacteria inhibitor is applied.
- Shoulder pads are boxed and prepared for shipping.