We accept single helmet and team orders.
- Helmet orders are received and logged in by customer name.
2. Initial Inspection:
- Each helmet is inspected for the date of manufacture to determine its age.
- Helmets are set aside for drop testing in accordance with NOCSAE standards.
- Facemasks and interior components are removed and placed in individual baskets to insure the same parts stay in the same shell.
3. Recording Customer Code and Helmet Number:
- Code and number are marked in the shell and on the parts.
- Helmet and Facemask description is recorded:
** Helmet style, size, color, manufacture date
** Facemask style and color
** Defective parts are recorded
4. Testing Interior Liners:
- Interior liners are tested to check for defective parts.
- Helmet shells get buffed, washed/sanitized and shined up or prepped for painting.
- Parts and facemasks are cleaned & sanitized.
6. Application of required labels:
- Interior Labels: Recertification, Date Code, Warning, Helmet Manufacturer and Style
- Exterior Labels: Warning, Size, NOCSAE logo, Initial Season of Use
7. Re-Inspection of Parts:
- Match helmet shell to corresponding basket of parts.
- Install new stainless steel snap hardware.
- Re-install parts and facemask.
9. Final Inspection (Blessing):
- Re-check helmet for correct parts assembly and required labels.
- Apply bacteria inhibitor.
- Prepare for shipping.